Contractual conditions for the use of the fair trade booking. and information platform
alps-adria-guide.com -> PREMIUM membership
1. Scope of the contract
This contract relates to any reservation or booking made by AAG with the supplier. The commercial activity of the AAG consists in providing services from affiliated partner companies and users of the platform alps-adria-guide.com for sale. This applies, for example, to accommodation providers, providers of travel and leisure services, consumer brands, companies in the passenger transport sector, etc. The AAG acts in a wide variety of functions in the sense of reselling such services.
2. Offer management
Subject to these contractual terms and conditions, the supplier grants AAG access to the Kognitiv technology it uses for the duration of the contract.
Due to an interface to Kognitiv, the entire offer including the flat rates of the supplier has already been transferred to his company profile on the AAG. Prices, availability and content such as descriptions, images, terms and conditions, cancellation guidelines, equipment items, etc. are maintained by the supplier via his cognitive system. Changes of all kinds in the supplier's cognitive system are automatically forwarded and updated in real time via the interface to the AAG.
The supplier hereby agrees that AAG will send the supplier's Kognitiv Hotel ID to
Portal ID of the AAG and thus may transfer the supplier's offer to the AAG.
The supplier bears full responsibility for the content, prices and availability as well as for all other conditions relating to its sales prices. These conditions are binding for every booking received. Conditions can change on a daily basis, but changes do not affect bookings that have already been confirmed.
3. Conditions of cooperation
For premium membership and all related services (see point 4), the supplier is charged an annual membership fee of 900.00 EUR (net) and a booking commission of 2% per booking. The commission settlement takes place at the end of each month for services already provided by the supplier (after the guests have left). The supplier is obliged to pay the AAG's invoices within 14 days of receipt.
4. Marketing of the offer and advantages of the premium membership
The AAG will do everything in its power to ensure the highest visibility of the supplier and its offers through its sales channels. In addition to the company profile that can be booked online, Premium Partners also have the following modules available:
- Price comparison widget for the hotel's own website: the widget enables visitors to the supplier's website to make a clear price comparison for the supplier's various sales channels (website, booking.com, HRS, Expedia, alps-adria-guide.com) and increases direct sales.
- Top ranking: preferred ranking in the offer list when the end customer searches
- Marketing campaigns: 2 exclusive marketing campaigns for special offers from the supplier about the
Sales channels of the AAG (newsletter, social media,)
- Top offers listing (from completion in summer 2021): the supplier has the option of placing his offers in
in the Top Offers section to increase visibility and the associated chance of bookings
to increase its offer.
- Contact details: Publication of the supplier's telephone number in the company profile on the AAG
- Support: the support team is available to the supplier at any time with any questions regarding the cooperation
- Interface fee: the annual cognitive interface in the amount of 120.00 EUR (net) is included in the membership fee.
5. Legal validity and duration of the contract
This Agreement will become effective on the Subscription Date and will remain in effect for two years from the Start Date (the “Initial Term”). It is automatically extended every year to the start date for a further period of 1 year (the “subsequent periods”), unless it is canceled no later than 14 days before the date of the new accounting year.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the supplier guarantees that he will accept every reservation made via the technology that is received on the date of cancellation at the latest.
Each party irrevocably agrees that Klagenfurt is agreed as the exclusive place of jurisdiction for disputes and claims, including those not related to the contract, arising from this contract, its subjects or its form.
6. Bookings and payments
The AAG acts as a technical mediator, therefore every reservation or booking of a service is part of the delivery